Thursday 22 May 2014

Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure

I am a somewhat new member to an online social site called Influenster.  It is a place to go and post reviews of various products from restaurants to running shoes.  It's great to look up a product you are considering trying and see what other people have to say about it.  From time to time they offer products to a selection of their members to try and give their honest feedback.  I was one of the lucky people selected to review the ImPress Manicure by Broadway Nails.
I was cautiously optimistic as I waited for the product to arrive.  To be honest, I haven't used "press-on" nails since I was in highschool which was a loooong time ago!  I'm also fairly busy and don't have the time and patience to spend a long time on my nails.  I figured I would give it a whirl with the thought of nails "popping" off all evening long.
I was impressed that I was sent two different sets of nails to sample.  Very generous.  The pink was a bright, vibrant colour with a slight metallic shade.  It was very pretty.  The silver and black metallic nails I set aside for my next night out.  I sat down with my pink set and prepared for a long and frustrating night of application.
Prep work is very easy and straightforward.  You simply match the nail sizes along with yours, choosing an ImPress nail that is slightly smaller than the surface of your nail.  This ensures a better seal.  There is ample sizes included to make sure the fit is right for all nail shapes and sizes.  Clean off the surface of your nails with the prep pad included in the package.  Each nail in the package has a sticky underside that you simply peel off the backing and adhere to your nail.  Hold it in place for a few seconds and voila! I'm not kidding when I tell you that this whole process took approximately ten minutes!
Quick application with Great Results
With the thought of nails popping off still in my head, I continued through my days as usual.  I wanted to really test out the strength of the seal.  I work full time in an office and type on a keyboard all day.  Add to that the regular day to day chores like dishes, etc and I was sure to be missing half of the nails within 24hrs and finding pink nails in the strangest locations.  I was wrong!  
After four days of continual wearing, the nails were all still firmly adhered to my nails.  I was very impressed with the product.  When I decided that the time had come to remove them, I simply peeled the nail off from one side.  All adhesive product came off with the nail and my natural nails were left smooth and clear.
To summarize, I think this product is great for women like me.  The Broadway ImPress Manicure can be found at local drugstores and mass merchants at a reasonable price.  If you want to "dress" up your nails or "impress" someone with a detailed manicure without the time and mess (or cost of the salon), this is the product for you.  Simple to use, easy to apply and long lasting.
"Blooming" excited with my ImPress Manicure!


No comments:

Post a Comment