Thursday 29 October 2015

BzzAgent Product Review - Covergirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara

I don't wear a lot of makeup on a daily basis.  Actually, all that I do wear is eyeliner and mascara.  I think is is mainly because I am a slug in the morning and don't have enough time or energy for anything more!  In addition, I have very sensitive skin and tend to react to a lot of different products. That being said, as I only purchase two different items, I tend to choose higher end "better quality" products.  When I was notified that I had been selected to review Covergirl's new LashBlast line of mascara, I was intrigued but not very optimistic that it would meet or exceed my current brand of mascara.
There are four different types of mascara in the new LashBlast line.  This means "a blast for every lash!"  I chose Covergirl's LashBlast Fusion mascara to review.  This mascara claims to make your eyelashes look fuller and longer, maximizing the lashes you were born with.  I was happily surprised when I received my package and the handy $2 off coupons for me to share with others.

The next morning I carefully set aside my current mascara and opened up my Covergirl LashBlast Fusion mascara.  The container fits comfortably in the hand and opens with ease.  The bristles on the wand were different from other mascaras I have tried in the past.  These bristles were quite short but there were way more bristles than others.  With just a few strokes I had ample mascara on my lashes, making it economical and fast.  I reviewed my results in the mirror and saw this....
I was born with fairly dark lashes but I have never had such great results!  It felt like each and every lash was successfully covered and lengthened to it's maximum.  With just one application I had achieved better results than my other, more expensive, boutique mascara.  I figured that there would be no way this mascara would last all day.
I was wrong!  This mascara provided all day coverage with zero flaking, running or other messes. There was no need for touch ups or re-applying.  I have continued using this product and can open and honestly tell you that I have had steady, continued success.  This mascara also easily transforms your look from day to night with an additional swipe of the wand.

This mascara has now taken the place of my boutique mascara.  It delivers the same or better results at a fraction of the cost.  I have yet to try the other three types in the Covergirl LashBlast line (Volume, Clump Crusher, Full Lash Bloom) but intend to try them all in the future.  Easily available at many retailers (I personally found them in Shoppers Drug Mart, London Drugs, Walmart, and Save On Foods), this product retails for approximately $9.99.  I also appreciate that the Covergirl brand regularly goes on sale or offers coupons to their consumers.  This makes it an economical choice for a wide range of consumers.
I highly recommend going out and trying this product. I was one of those "high end" makeup consumers and I can honestly say that I prefer this mascara over the others.  Thank you BzzAgent for choosing me to review the Covergirl LashBlast Fusion mascara and discovering this hidden gem!

I received this product and coupons from BzzAgent and Covergirl for purpose of review #GotitFree



No comments:

Post a Comment